- Property Search
- New Developments
This spacious and eclectic style family home of 5 bedrooms is located on Mbagathi Ridge, the premier address in Karen in Nairobi’s leafy suburbs. The gently sloping 3 acre plot boasts numerous mature trees, a swimming pool, and a yoga pagoda. The property is set within a private and exclusive development of 5 unique and independent residences all accessed from a central entrance gate which is manned day and night by the resident’s security team.
The property has Swahili and Asian themes which blend easily together to create a cohesive and attractive living environment. French doors from the living room, kitchen and family room all open out onto a truly vast covered decking area for alfresco dining and entertaining. The terrace area overlooks the swimming pool and the Mbagathi River which runs along the property’s boundary. Children who enjoy catching modest sized fish and crabs will run free and delight in the wild areas of the garden.
There are some stunning features in this property from the antique doors imported from Rajistan and the mirrored bathroom truly is a sight to behold.
• Generous entrance lobby
• Sunken lounge and opium den (tv room off the living room)
• Open plan kitchen / dining room with creamy terrazzo finishes
• The infamous mirrored cloakroom
• Family room
• Study room
• Guest bedroom
• Spacious guest bathroom replete with shower.
• Palatial master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony
• 2 x children’s bedrooms
• Shared children’s bathroom
• “The Crows Nest” – bonus room at the top of the house
Guide price USD 2.2m
• Yoga pagoda with alfresco shower and bathroom.
• Private estate with security guards manning the shared entrance 24/7
• Ample guest parking
• Staff rooms
• Swimming pool
• Large guest house and or staff rooms for 3
The property is situated off Mbagathi Ridge, one of the most prestigious locations in the heart of Karen. It’s a quiet and low traffic area.
Driving time to The Banda School is approx. 14 minutes. To Hillcrest School it’s 7 minutes.
The Southern Bypass is optimal for those commuting to Westlands, Upperhill or Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport.