- Property Search
- New Developments
Situated around the corner from the Karen Blixen Museum and the Karen Country Club is this stunning 3 bedroom family home. The house is set on an acre of mature gardens and boasts simply incredible views of the Ngong Views. Only available from mid February to the end of March.
The house is rented fully furnished, the rental rate includes utilities and staff (maid & gardener) and the owner’s friendly doggies.
Ground floor comprises:
• Open plan dining / living room with fireplace and French doors out onto a covered terrace.
• Sumptuous kitchen with island unit.
• Study room
• Cloak room
First floor comprises:
• 2 guest bedrooms with shared bathroom
• Master bedroom with capacious en-suite bathroom and walk-in cupboard
• Vast balcony with THE view
• Ample space for kids to run amok
Amenities included in the rent
• Wifi Internet
• Ultimate Security Response service
• House maid and gardener work full time, 5.5 days a week
• The house is fully furnished which includes bed linen and towels
• Power back up in the form of a generator
The property is situated off Mbagathi Ridge, one of the most prestigious locations in the heart of Karen. It’s a quiet and low traffic area.
Driving time to The Banda School is approx. 14 minutes. To Hillcrest School it’s 7 minutes.
The Southern Bypass is optimal for those commuting to Westlands, Upperhill or Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport.