- Property Search
- New Developments
This is a delightful and spacious double storey 5 bedroom villa with swimming pool for sale at the North end of Diani Beach. The colonial style villa is located on the 2nd row on a modest hill and enjoys ample cooling breezes. Ideally situated in close proximity to the shops, bars, and restaurants of central Diani but far enough away so as to enjoy the peaceful ambience and environment. With only a short stroll to one of Kenya’s best beaches one is spoilt for dining and leisure activities.
One enters onto a generous covered and secured veranda overlooking the mature garden and infinity pool, with its water falling into an ancient coral quarry. The mature indigenous trees are a welcome refuge on a hot day for the fun-loving Colobus Monkeys and numerous bird species. There is plenty of outdoor patio space for relaxing, alfresco dining, and entertaining.
The property is ideal for those looking for a home with plenty of space, a coastal holiday home to relax and entertain, or an investment property with potential for development as apartments.
• Entrance lobby opens directly onto the covered veranda
• Open plan living and dining area
• Veranda and swimming pool and garden
• Nicely built kitchen with terrazzo counter tops, island unit and pantry.
• Full bathroom with shower.
• Guest bedroom and study room
• Master bedroom with a large walk-in dressing room, ensuite bathroom and access to a vast covered and well secured balcony.
• Two further bedrooms sharing a full bathroom.
• Secure perimeter wall surrounds the entire compound.
• Water storage – 198,000 litres! All roofs connected to rain water storage.
• Staff accommodation for one with facilities
• Mains water supply – 4 days a week
• 3 phase mains power supply. Automatic backup power system through an inverter. The roof would be perfect for a solar array allowing the house to be independent of Kenya Power.
• Good cell phone coverage on all networks. Fiber optic internet connection readily available.
• Large septic tank with soak pits
• Covered laundry area,
• Four-car garage with 20 ft storage container with electricity and garden store
Guide price EURO 499,000 (approx. Ksh 62m)
Diani Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Kenya if not the world. Mile upon mile of white sandy beaches (11 miles to be precise) with stunning crystal clear blue and aquamarine water of the Indian Ocean.
The Kongo River is a short Tuk Tuk ride away and boasts a delightful surf break for those wanting to emulate our Hawaiian cousins. Diani Beach is also famous for kite-surfing and snorkelling.
Diani Beach – only a 250m stroll
Diani Beach Hospital 1.3 km
Diani Golf Club – 1.6 km
Diani Shopping Centre – 2.7km
Diani / Ukunda Airport – 5.7km
Diani International School – 7 km
Including all significant banks, Diani offers convenient shopping through Carrefour, Chandarana, Naivas, and Muthaiga Mini Market, all within 15 minutes of the property.
Along with the stunning beach, there are numerous activities nearby, including an 18-hole golf course, watersports, sky diving, safaris, culture, and heritage. The property is a perfect location from which to explore the rich history of Kwale County and further afield.
It’s only 10 minutes to Diani Airstrip, with plenty of scheduled flights to Wilson, JKIA, and Masai Mara. Mombasa International Airport will be accessible in 45 minutes following the completion of the Dongo Kundu Bypass. The Mombasa-Nairobi Road will be just 2-hours drive with the completion of the tarmacking of the Kwale-Kinango road. While the Likoni Ferry is a 20-minute drive, and the Tanzania border is a 1-hour drive.