This is a high quality and well built 5 bedroom double storey townhouse in an established gated community of 6 units each boasting half an acre of manicured and well tended gardens with an abundance of fruit trees. One enters into a formal entrance lobby and thence into a sunken lounge with fireplace and open plan dining room. One is immediately struck by the large full pane windows which provide lovely views of the impeccable gardens.
There is a spacious kitchen with island unit, granite counter tops and beautiful white cabinets. There is enough space in the kitchen for informal family dining. Still on the ground floor is a study room, guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom and visitors cloakroom.
The first floor has 3 en-suite bedrooms. The master is certainly ‘masterly’ and spacious with a full walk in wardrobe and a stunning glass fronted en-suite bathroom. Good sized family room / tv room and a kitchenette.
• Large windows allowing for ample natural light
• High quality hard wood laminate flooring throughout
• Built-in floor to ceiling cupboards
• Ownership is via sub-lease of the freehold mother title
• Self contained 2 bedroom guest wing
• Tool shed
• Dedicated parking area for 2 cars
• Solar water heating system
• Inverter system with battery back up
• Large, beautiful, manicured garden with mature trees
Service charge (currently set @ 25k per month).
• Security guards on the main entrance gate, day and night.
• Maintenance of the electric fence surrounding the perimeter.
• Garbage collection
• One of the key selling points to this property is the convenience of this location. Southern Bypass in 3 mins. Karen Country Club in 5 minutes. The Hub in 3 minutes. All of Karen’s main destinations in easy reach.
• 4 minute drive to The Hub & Karen Shopping Centre & The Waterfront
• All of Karen’s main schools are within a 10-20 minute drive away including Hillcrest, Banda, GEMS & Brookhouse.
• Restaurants in the vicinity include Talisman, Karen Blixen Coffee Garden aka Tamambo aka Tamarind
Miotoni Rd, Nairobi, Kenya