Prime 1.8 acre plot boasting superb views of the Ngong Hills with a main house of 4 bedrooms and a detached guest house of 2 bedrooms. The property is set back from Karen Road in the heart of Karen, mere minutes to the Karen Country Club.
• One enters into a private courtyard before glorious Lamu doors open out into a formal reception room. There are 2 and half guest bedrooms on the ground floor, 2 with en-suite bathrooms.
• Beautifully fitted kitchen with island unit.
• The property has fantastic entertaining areas with a spacious open plan dining area leads to a sunken lounge with floor to ceiling curved windows overlooking the garden.
• Spacious master bedroom with balcony
• Full size dressing room
• En-suite bathroom with free standing shower and bathtub
• Study room / 4th bedroom
• Library / baby room
Charming little property which looks like a mini Oast House with delightful curved walls.
• Galley style kitchen
• Covered veranda
• Guest bedroom with en-suite bathrooms
• The second floor has glorious exposed ceilings and large windows
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Pictures from the guest house can be provided upon request
• Staff rooms
• Electric gate
• Cabro driveway
• Shade awning for 2 vehicles
• Mains water supply
• 3 phase mains power
Guide price USD 4,000 per month
The property is situated off Karen Road, one of the most prestigious locations in the heart of Karen. It’s a quiet and low traffic area.
Driving time to The Banda School is approx. 14 minutes. To Hillcrest School it’s 7 minutes.
The Southern Bypass is optimal for those commuting to Westlands, Upperhill or Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport.
471 Karen Rd, Nairobi, Kenya