This glorious 6 bedroom family home is located in Hardy in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi and boasts forested views along the valley. Built in the style of an English family house the property offers a traditional and familiar layout with superior finishes throughout. Set back from the main roads the house Great care has been taken to install beautiful aged hardwood teak floors.
• Main entrance door of teak hardwood leads into a generous entrance lobby with high vaulted ceilings.
• Naturally lit family kitchen with island unit and beautiful exposed high ceilings. Stunning hardwood countertops give an elegant and rustic characterful feel.
• Pantry and laundry room.
• Formal dining room with double doors out to a spacious covered West / South / West facing veranda which runs the full width of the property.
• Formal living room with grand fireplace and double doors out to the veranda.
• Children’s play room / study room.
• Separate guest bathroom.
• 2 x guest bedrooms with built in cabinetry.
• Generous shared bathroom with bath and free standing shower.
• The first floor has an expansive landing area with built in bookcases.
• Master suite comprises a spacious bedroom and full en-suite bathroom and walk in closet. With South and West facing windows the bedroom is bathed in a natural light.
• The principal guest bedroom is East and South facing and features a full en-suite bathroom.
• The opposite wing of the house has 2 further children’s bedrooms both with generous proportions.
• Shared bathroom and separate WC.
This distinctive family home is set back from the main roads so that one can enjoy the beauty and serenity of the natural surroundings.
• Solar heated swimming pool
• Solar powered electric fence and fence alarm system
• Mains city council line + natural well for irrigation
• Staff rooms for 3 with facilities
• Electricity – 3 phase KPLC supply
• 3 separate solar hot water systems
• Gravel driveway
• Triple car garage
• Vegetable garden and store rooms
• Residential freehold conveyance title
Kifaru Lane, Nairobi, Kenya