This is spacious and well built family home of 5 bedrooms and is located on Mbagathi Ridge, the premier address in Karen in Nairobi’s leafy suburbs. The gently sloping 1 acre plot boasts numerous mature indigenous trees and stunning views across the Ololua Forest Sanctuary. The property is set within a private and exclusive development of 11 unique and independent residences all accessed from a central entrance gate which is manned day and night by the resident’s security team.
• Generous entrance lobby with double height ceilings
• Sunken lounge with fireplace with open plan dining room.
• Floor to ceiling windows and double doors lead out onto a generous veranda area overlooking the sumptuous garden.
• Beautiful Mahogany floors throughout.
• Spacious kitchen with granite counter tops, pantry and laundry room with access to the outside.
• Guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Palatial master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony
• 3 x children’s bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
• Study room
• Gated compound / private estate with security guards manning the shared entrance 24/7
• Water supply – the compound has its own borehole + city council line
• Double garage with ample storage space above the vehicles.
• Staff rooms for 3
• Large guest house and or staff rooms for 3
The property is situated off Mbagathi Ridge, one of the most prestigious locations in the heart of Karen. It’s a quiet and low traffic area.
Driving time to The Banda School is approx. 14 minutes. To Hillcrest School it’s 7 minutes.
The Southern Bypass is optimal for those commuting to Westlands, Upperhill or Jomo Kenyatta Int’l Airport.
Mbagathi Ridge, Nairobi