Located in Lavington, this stunning duplex penthouse sits on the 9th and 10th floors of the luxurious Pyramid Park Apartments. The nearly 4,300-square-foot home is on the sales market for Ksh 80.5m (USD 744k), this glorious property features four bedrooms and five bathrooms and boasts views across Nairobi. The main veranda is West facing and is a wonderful place to sit to enjoy the sunset. This is one of the largest penthouses currently available on the market in Nairobi.
The main open-plan living space has superb double heighted ceilings with double doors out to spacious verandas on 3 sides of the penthouse. Spacious dining area with sufficient space to accommodate a table for 10 people. Open plan kitchen with island unit, granite counter tops and good quality cabinetry. The staff room has been converted into a generous storage area / laundry room.
Also on the ground floor is an en-suite bedroom and study room.
On the first floor of the duplex there are 3 en-suite bedrooms and an open plan family room. All the bedrooms feature built in cupboards and beautiful bathrooms.
• Guards on the main entrance gate 24/7
• Communal swimming pool
• Basement car parking for 2 vehicles
• Stone wall / electric fence surrounds the perimeter
• Power back up for the common areas
• Water filtration system purifying all water at the development
• 5 minutes drive to the Junction Shopping Mall and Valley Arcade
• Walking distance to Braeside School, 8 minute drive to Kenton College, 9 minutes to Braeburn Gitanga,
• 20 mins to Wilson Airport, 35 mins to Jomo Kenyatta
Pyramid Park, Nairobi