This characterful property comprises a main house of 3 bedrooms and 2 detached guest cottages and is located a blissfully quiet and tranquil area of Karen in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi. Sitting on the veranda and admiring the view of the Ngong Hills is one of the properties many, many attractions. The property was built in 1997 and sits on 1.25 acres, it is owned on a residential freehold title. The plot is flat with red soil throughout and is blessed with beautiful mature and indigenous trees.
• Spacious kitchen with granite counter tops and islands unit. Large pantry. Separate dhobi room and drying area.
• Formal dining room with tiled floors.
• Beautiful living room with original hard wood floors, fireplace and bar area.
• Master bedroom with excellent en-suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• 3rd bedroom with access to shared bathroom.
• Family room / TV room.
Guest house 1 – Kombo Cottage
• Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Open plan living / dining room with kitchenette.
• Covered veranda.
Guest house 2
• Bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Living / dining room with fireplace.
• Electric gate and electric fence surrounds the perimeter.
• Gravel driveway.
• Staff rooms for 3.
• Borehole connection.
• Service pit in lockable garage.
• Secure storage rooms.
• 150,000 litres of water storage.
The property is located in Karen on a quiet and peaceful road called Quarry Lane. It is approximately 5 minutes to The Karen Country Club, Karen Blixen, Hemingways Hotel and Kengeles Bar & Restaurant. The Southern Bypass is about a 10 minutes drive and thus provides excellent access to the airports and Westlands.
Shopping options include The Hub, Karen Crossroads, The Waterfront and Galleria Mall.
The Banda School; Hillcrest; Brookhouse are all within a 10-15 minute drive away.
Quarry Ln, Nairobi, Kenya