Exclusive development comprising 5 homes of which 2 units are for sale. Set back off Ushrika Road and in walking distance to the new Hardy Shopping Centre these houses are quiet and peaceful. Each property is set on 0.75 of an acre of tranquil gardens replete with indigenous and non-indigenous mature trees.
• Entrance hallway
• Lounge with a fireplace and views of the garden
• Good sized covered terrace with mazeras floor and an outdoor fireplace
• Separate dining room also accessing terrace
• Bright well planned kitchen with granite counter tops and a pantry
• Visitors restroom
• 2 x guest bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• Study room or family room with access to the terrace
• Mahogany flooring throughout the ground floor
• Mahogany staircase
• Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony
• Two further bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
• Cyprus flooring throughout the upper floor.
• Staff accommodation for two with facilities and a common room.
• Sheltered car port
• Solar water heating system with electric back-up
• Security, internet and DSTV conduits provided.
• The entire compound will be electric fenced with a guard house and CCTV coverage of the gates and driveway. The compound is surrounded by other properties so security on a macro level is excellent.
Ownership based on a 99 year lease with a share in the management company.
Ushirika Rd, Nairobi, Kenya